We help you to get to know our town with our guided visits for groups. Enjoy panoramic views of our town, stroll down some of its most interesting streets, explore the old quarter, take in some of its most typical natural landscapes, or taste some of our unique local produce.
These visits are designed to showcase the rich ancestral and cultural heritage our town has to offer, with various routes covering different areas of Loja allowing you to pick the one you find most interesting.
- The visits will last approximately ONE AND A HALF HOURS, except for the "A visit to our past", which lasts approximately 3 hours.
- The price for the accompanying guide is 50 €.
- Each contracted guide can take a maximum of 50 people.
- For the "A visit to our past", an additional fee of 3 € per person must be paid in advance if the country picnic option is chosen.
- Tours must be confirmed a week in advance.
- The Loja Municipal Tourist Board shall not be liable for the closing of monuments which are not directly its responsibility. If a monument is not open on the date of the tour, it will be replaced by another one.